Monday, December 8, 2008

All they want for Christmas is . . .

My kids wrote their letters to Santa yesterday (or Erin typed their letters as they dictated them) Here's what they said . . . .

Sis said this. . .

Dear Santa,

I have been very good. I would like this music box with my name on the front for putting my jewelry inside please. Thank you.


Love,
Kalista (We then cut/pasted a pic of an Ariel music box we found)


Here's what the little man had to say. . .

Dear Santa,

I have been a nice, big boy. Can I have a pirate ship and a cheeseburger please. Thank you.


Isaac


Pirate ship -- check! CHEESEBURGER?!?!?!?! What a crack-up!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! Maybe you could run to McDonald's late in the evening and grab the cheeseburger! Too funny!

Danna Ramsey said...

Now that Isaac and I could get along pretty well. I'm asking for a cheeseburger, myself.

Anonymous said...

You get "doable" requests.

B wants Spike the Dinosaur. When I informed him that Santa probably wouldn't bring it, he said "Yes, he will, I put it in my letter."

*sigh*

L.C.

Ang said...

He is NUTS!!!

Amy said...

All I've got to say is WACKO!!!!!