Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mix-up Times

Both of our kids have their confusion of different things. For Kalista it is her mixed-up metaphors. . My two favorite are . . .


"Mom, can you borrow me a favor?"


"You are cracking me nuts!"


With Isaac it is a different story entirely. He is totally confused about time. He is constantly saying things like . . .


"Remember, yesterday when I was big? I was watching TV 'cause I was a grown-up."


"I'm 5 and on Saturday I'm going to be six. Then next time I will be a grown-up." (His birthday is in August, by the way!"



So silly. . . .

1 comment:

Amy said...

"you're cracking me nuts!" that's a good one! On Saturday crazy man did tell me that he was 3 and on his next birthday he would be 4..... he did however say his b-day was on the "teenth" AWESOME :) see you all on Sunday!