Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Break Here we come!

YEAH! No more school! (at least for 9 weeks or so!) The kids and I offically started our summer vacation by going to the mall and everyone getting a new treat. Isaac got some new underwear as we will be starting hard-core potty training in the next week or so. Kalista got a new #5 Pujols shirt (her favorite player) since she outgrew her old one and has passed it down to Isaac. And I got the best treat of all. . . a hard wired adapter to play my Ipod in my car. It is so nice to be able to just plug in my Ipod and go instead of fiddling with changing discs all the time.

So what else is on the summer plans list? Another quick trip to Branson with Angie and the girls, Pre-Camp (just me), a week long trip to Branson with my parents (and Erin this time too!), lots of trips to the YMCA for cycling, tee-ball, swimming, etc., and lots of laying around time getting recharged to start my librarian job in the fall.

I hope everyone's school year ends well, and summer starts great!

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Sounds like heaven!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a busy yet super fun summer! ENJOY!!!

Ang said...

I have been praying for the rain to stay away!! It shall be fun.