Friday, May 16, 2008

The way it always happens. . .

Why is it that all week long, when the kids and I have to get up for preschool I have to wake them up kicking and screaming to leave on time, but on Fridays when we can sleep in one, if not both, of them are up before our regular get up time? So frustrating!

Update on Isaac. . . Today is his last day of steroids, but we'll see about his breathing treatments. He is still a bit wheezy, going to the farm today for the weekend, and that often seems to set off his allergies. Two nights ago he slept through the night and Erin and I got some sleep too, however last night he was up two or three times. The last time Erin got up with him and quite a conversation about how monsters were stomping outside his window. He wasn't scared of them, mind you. I think he just wanted them to be quiet so he could get back to sleep!

This weekend is the last track meet Erin and I have to time. Hence, the kids going to the farm for the night. It also means we get a date night, so we are going out to dinner with some friends and then back to our house for games.

Probably the brightest thing on the horizon is the fact that we only have four more days of preschool for the year! HIP HIP HORRAY!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ang said...

My kids always do that too. Sorry that I-man isn't 100% yet. Date night, what exactly is that?