Saturday, October 20, 2007

Better than 20/20



Surgery success! My LASIK yesterday went great, and at my post-op appointment this morning I am seeing better than 20/20. Yeah! For those of you who wear glasses, you know what a huge change this is! It is really hard to describe. I keep trying to push my glasses up on my nose, but of course they are not there! Thanks for all the prayers!

My kids are being pretty funny about the whole thing. Kalista keeps crying everytime we talk about me not wearing glasses any more. She wants to know when the dr. is going to give them back to me. Isaac didn't quite get the eye shields that I had to wear all last evening. He kept telling me to "take off, mommy!"

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Congrats on your successful surgery!

I just saw your Halloween post and cracked up at your Star Wars picture! The Bills Family is going to be Luke, Leia, Darth Vader, and Obi-Wan Kenobi this year. And I thought we were being so original!

I cannot wait to see your costumes for this year--sans glasses!

Henley Family said...

A- so glad it went well. See ya Wed, Nancy

Ang said...

i am so happy for you. I know what a huge difference it has made for Jon. He loves it.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw your blog on Rachel's site! You have a beautiful family. Give me a call if you are ever in Branson again! So glad your surgery went well!

God Bless-
Jen (Mitchell) Rackley