Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Tag

How much do you enjoy Halloween?
I love it! Besides Christmas it is my favorite!

Do you think Halloween is too commercial these days? Do you miss the traditional costumes?
Too traditonal how? Dressing up is dressing up. I love it all!

Do you give out candy? If yes, what kind?
Yes, we give out candy. Usually little chocolate candy bars. Since having kids we just put a big caldron bucket on our porch and then take our little ones around. I realize this may mean that our neighbor kids take it all, since it is always empty when we get home, but who cares?

What has been your favorite costume? As a kid or adult?

I've had lots of favorites, like the year I was a washing machine and my friend was the dryer, but I have really enjoyed the last few years with my kids. We try to do a theme and last year was Star Wars. Here's a pic. Kalista picked her own character (she has been obsessed with Darth Maul since she was 18 months old, found a figurine and declared that "Darth Maul's trouble".)








When you were growing up what was the weather like during trick or treating? Did you ever have to wear a heavy coat over your costume?
I'm like Angie don't really remember coats too much, but I do remember rain. Yuck!

What was your favorite candy as a kid to get?
Mini chocolate bars and tootie rolls

Do you think Halloween costumes today are too provocative for kids and teens?
There are definitely some provocative ones out there to buy, I haven't see any kids wearing anything too bad.

What are your Halloween plans this year since it falls on a Wednesday?
Same as every year, walk around our cul'du'sac, then go to the Henley's Open House and walk some more around their street!

Now I tag Nancy, since she is the queen of Halloween!

1 comment:

Henley Family said...

I will complete as soon as I am back home on my regular computer! Nancy