Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008 Goals

I don't make resolutions. I, like everyone else, would end up breaking them within a month and just get frustrated. Instead I try to make some attainable goals that I would like to accomplish. Here they are in no particular order:

  • finish updating my REAP application and resume and then send them out to school districts
  • find a librarian job for next school year
  • work out at Curves 3-4 times a week
  • run 3-4 times a week
  • drop one more clothing size
  • RUN (not walk) the annual 5K Zoo run in June
  • complete (I guess I should start first) my family scrapbook album for 2007
  • finish updating our family address book (somehow this project has been going on for 3 years)
  • study the bible at least 3 days outside of a church setting

I guess that's enough. I hope that by posting this, I will be more accountable and will reach many, if not all of my goals!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

You inspired me. I've been thinking about doing this on my blog and actually had my running list going in my head. Well, I just up and did it after I read yours.

Great goals! I almost threw up thinking about trying to run instead of walk a 5k...like actually RUN...ugh. Haven't done that since middle school. DOn't care to do it again. More power to you, girlfriend.

Ang said...

I am assuming you mean to study the Bible 3 days A WEEK for 2008not 3 total days in 2008?!?!?

Sandi said...

I haven't gotten the nerve up to make my list yet...great workout and weight loss goals! After this baby is born, I hope to be right there with you!