Thursday, February 21, 2008

Isaac Kisses

So I don't know if it is just a little boy thing or just an Isaac thing, but he doesn't really like giving kisses anymore. For the past few weeks or so I've been getting him to kiss me on the cheek. He kisses each one, I declare I need one more on the first cheek, and at the last minute I turn my head so I get a "real" kiss. He HATES when I do that, but continues to fall for it every time. Last night at bed time we were going through our ritual and I tricked him not once, but twice. He was squealing (and laughing) but then declared, "One more time mommy. On Cheek. Put Hand on Mouth." So I put my hand over my mouth, he kissed my cheek, and then declared, "Dare, dats a good one!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we got a picture of the time he kissed me, He's been wiping off(rubbing in) for months
Have a good day off.

Danna Ramsey said...

Okay, my little Italian friend, some questions: When did you get married? Did he go to HU? How old are your children? Don't you love all this crazy motherhood stuff? What a blessed life we lead!

Rachel said...

They are so funny with that! Madison won't kiss me good-bye when she leaves for school anymore. Thankfully I can still kiss her. They grow up TOO fast!

Deborah said...

I love this story. Caleb is just the opposite. Every night as I walk out of his bedrooom he says, "No Mommy, remember I ALWAYS need one more kiss!"