Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Snow Day



Here we go again. . . . You gotta love working in a school district with rual routes. Even though our immediate area didn't get much sleet or snow yesterday (and Erin still had school), the kids and I are home for a snow day! Kalista was excited since she got to have a jammie day (her favorite kind of day) She even thanked me for having a snow day, as if it were my decision! Any way these are some pictures from the snow day two Fridays ago. With Kalista and I having the flu last week, I am just now getting around to posting them. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Ang said...

Fun, I wish we had a hill.

Deborah said...

Could you send some snow our way? I was so jealous to see my parents pictures, and now yours with the sledding hill!

Our last "sNOw" day consisted of about 30 minutes of freezing rain.

Henley Family said...

What great pictures - I love a snow day when the sun is shining. Glad everyone is feeling better. Nancy

Stephanie said...

I'm with Deborah - send us some snow! Yesterday, it was almost 70 degrees! Crazy weather!

Anonymous said...

Glad the kids love it. I've been ready for spring since Jan. 2. Sunshine and temps above 32 would be great.
Love you all

Rachel said...

Looks like y'all had TONS of fun! I think I'm with Kalista--any day for pajamas is a Great Day!! Hope you are all feeling better.

Danna Ramsey said...

My poor girls may never know what real snow looks like! So glad to find this place. I'm new to all this blogging business and it's a hoot! May God continue to bless you! come visit my new blog!