Thursday, February 28, 2008

What kids say. . .

So last night driving home from church here was the kids' conversation. . .

Isaac: I see pizza! (we passed a Pizza Hut) I see pizza out Sissy's window.

Me: Wow, Isaac! Are you the smartest boy in the world?

Kalista: No, he's not the smartest. I'm smart too.

Me: I didn't say he was the smartest PERSON, just the smartest boy.

Kalista: Oh yeah, cause YOUR the smartest person mom! Dad, she may even be smarter than you!

Isaac: NO! Her not smart! Her my pooka-wooka, and daddy's my bubba-woo! (These would be the silly names that Erin and I call Isaac)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute!

Rachel said...

That is great! Our kids will argue back and forth about whose mommy or daddy we are. "my, Mommy!" "No, my Mommy!" When they think they have something down, they can be quite comical! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh, It's like sunshine
Love ya