Sunday, March 2, 2008

Checking off Goals. . .

Well, I have accomplished another 2008 goal. The goal in the #2 spot has been completed. As of Thursday afternoon, I (almost) officially became the new librarian at Hazelwood Central. YEAH! I say almost because contracts aren't ready, so I haven't officially signed yet. This has totally been an answer to prayers. Not only will I be working a lot closer to home (15 minute commute vs 30), I am back at the school where I started my teaching career (so I still know lots of people), and as many of you know Erin works there too! I am excited about getting to eat lunch with my husband everyday without our two wonderful, but very time-consuming at meals children!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family!

Stephanie said...

That's wonderful! 30 minute commutes are a pain!

Danna Ramsey said...

Hooray! I would love to have daily "dates" with my hubby. :-)

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy those quiet meals!!