Thursday, April 17, 2008

7 random things

I've been tagged 2 times, so here's my list. . .



1. Our family just joined the YMCA last weekend and my first spinning class is tomorrow

2. My sister and I are taking the four kids to Down in the City (Kalista's name for Siver Dollar City) this weekend by ourselves and I'm a bit nervous, but really excited!

3. I twirled a flag all through high school and college, and then coached for four years when I taught. That means I attended 12 years of footballs games (a sport I really don't like)

4. I am currently working as a pre-school teacher making very little money, but I have a Master's Degree.

5. I would make a great secretary. I love filing, typing, answering the phone, etc. Again, I'm a bit overeducated for this job. . .

6. I will be using my MA degree in the fall when I become a high school librarian. YEAH!

7. I am at work typing this list, hence all the work related random things. . .



Have a great day!



I tag Jeanne, Jim, Jen R., Kelly, and whoever else wants to play!

No comments: