Sunday, September 14, 2008

dressing up

Not too much new has been going on. We have all pretty much settled into a routine, so I thought I'd just post a few pics of the little man playing dress-up. He is obsessed with Super Hereos and pirates right now. Enjoy!






ARRRRGGGGHHHH!








Check out my cool cape!

Isn't this how you climb the walls?

Potty training update . . . Preschool is moving him up to the big kid class tomorrow. Personally I think it might be a bit premature since he still has not pooped on a toliet. He's got the peeing thing down though! YEAH! I'll keep you all posted. (I know you are all waiting on pins and needles!)

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

I just knew he was going to be in a tiara and a tutu! :)

Alissa said...

I do have pictures of him in full princess regalia, but I decided to spare him the public humiliation!

Rachel said...

Fun!!! Every step in potty training is one to celebrate! Way to go!