Thursday, September 18, 2008

Budding Artist and Potty News

Kalista has always loved to draw. Last week I posted about what she wanted to be when she grew up, but maybe artist should be on the list. . .

This was a drawing of Ariel (of course!) that she drew at preschool this week. For a 5 year old, I don't think it is so bad!

Other news from the potty front. . . Isaac had his first successful BM on the toliet yesterday! WOO-HOO! And now I don't have to worry about the fact that he hadn't pooped in 4 days!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! Congrats to Issac!

Connie said...

Kalista I love your drawing of Ariel. You did a great job!!

Deborah said...

Okay, that drawing is incredible! Did she do the outline and everything?!

Alissa said...

She did do it all by herself! I loved the individual scales on Ariel's tail!

Rachel said...

That picture is amazing!!!

Jeanne Bloomfield said...

Great Picture Kalista!! Issac you rock!!! Miss you guys!!!

Amy said...

Quite the artist... I hear Crazy Man has taken up drawing also! How's the couch looking? :)