Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kalista's Aspirations

Yesterday while driving, Kalista remarked. . . .

"Mom, I have a few new ideas about what I want to be when I grow up."

"Really," I said "What are those?"

"I would like to be a bus driver. Or maybe a gas station worker. Or maybe a resturant worker. Then I could be a hunter. Or a tree-trimmer. And finally I want to be a Down in the City Worker!" (Silver Dollar City, for those not in the know!)

Quite an interesting list, isn't it. Just to give you the full picture, in previous conversations she has wanted to be a zookeeper, astronaunt, teacher, and firefighter. She is going to be one busy girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading some of your blog! You have such sweet looking children! She has a lot of aspirations, Alissa! It sounds like she's gotten to see a lot of different occupations! I love the restaurant worker! I wonder if she wants to be a cook, waitress, greeter, dishwasher, or owner!

Rachel said...

That is awesome! Jeremy's dad has always wanted to retire to SDC and be the trolley driver that drives guests back and forth to their cars. Madison has a list of what she wants to be when she is a teenager and also when she is grown and she has quite an extensive list as well. They are amazing young ladies with high aspirations! It will be fun watching what they truly aspire when they reach that age!