Friday, September 7, 2007

Sweet Kalista

Just a cute story from Kalista this week. . . She loves church. In fact every other or day or so she asks me if it is a church day. Well this Wednesday she was still feeling puny from her HFM episode (see previous post) that we decided not to go to Wed. night class. I decided not to tell her, since I knew it would be a huge issue. All was going according to plan, until about 6:00 when out of the blue she asked me if it was a church day. Now Erin and I have a policy of not lyng to our kids, so I told her that yes, it was a church night, but she was still sick and we were going to stay home so we didn't get any of the other kids sick. Her response? "But mommy, I promise I won't kiss anybody, so they won't get sick!"

1 comment:

Henley Family said...

Kalista - I missed you on Wednesday night. I was looking for you to see how you were feeling. We will hang out at the volleyball tourney. love you, Aunt Nancy