Friday, July 11, 2008

Kid Stories -- Part 2

Isaac being only two is still just trying to figure out his world. This makes many of his observations hilarious and it makes him very easy to trick. Here are some of his latests. . .



Story One

Isaac LOVES the moon. If we are ever driving at night he has to find it and watch it. He has a "Moon in my room" nightlight in his room that we have to turn on every night. He loves the moon. When we left Target the other night, it was pretty late and the moon was already up. However, we must have just had a new moon, because on this particular night the moon was just a tiny sliver. He had this to say.



I -- "Mom, where's the moon?"



A -- I pointed it out to him



I -- "Oh no, the moon is broked! I think it's not a circle anymore!"



I tried to explain, to no avail, that it wasn't broke. When we got home I did show him that his room moon could look the same (it goes though all the phases).



Story Two
This story involves the latest in trying to kiss Isaac. Click here for a refresher. He still doesn't like them, but I still can't help but kiss him all the time, he's just so darn cute! So the other day I kissed the top of his head and told him "Ha! I stole a kiss!" Instead of sceaming like he usually does, he got rather indignant, grabbed my face between his two hands, kissed me on my lips and said, "There I stole it back!" I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before he realizes that I am getting double the kisses this way, but as long as he still falls for it, I'll take what I can get!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go mom with the kisses! I also will take them anyway I can get them!

Deborah said...

Okay, the kiss story is ADORABLE!!!