Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not much to say. . .

Life has settled down into a nice little routine over the last few weeks. The kids are still settling in to their new pre-school (Isaac is still asking when he gets to go to his "REAL" preschool instead of his "PRETEND" preschool. Kalista is working on getting used to the new foods, though I am happy to report she has now tried ding dongs, rice krispie treats, and has eated two bites of the crust off a grilled cheese sandwhich. (For those that know this is huge -- she eats no bread whatsoever.) School for Erin and me is going well. It is a busy year, but it makes the time go faster till we get to pick up our babies from pre-school. Erin started this semester's grad school class last week, and I am still spinning at the Y. Life is back to our "new" normal.

So I'll leave you with a few Isaac stories . . .

Yesterday he was a bit crabby and wanting dinner. He decided he wanted a cheese sandwich, grapes, and broccoli. Unfortunately I was tired and crabby and didn't want to get the frozen broccoli out and make it just for him. And yes, my 3 year old had a complete fit because I wouldn't make him broccoli. That's just wrong!

Then tonight as we were saying our prayer here's what Isaac had to say, "Dear God, Thank you for today. Please help my sissy to be a big girl and not cry, like the song says Big Girls Don't Cry. And help my daddy to play Halloween with me. In Jesus' name, Amen" My thoughts exactly, son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kids are wacko.... :)

see ya Monday!
amy