Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm really, really tired. . .

So last night I left Minneapolis at 8:00 to drive home for work this morning at 7:30. Thankfully I went to Showcase with 3 other really great ladies who let me sleep about 4 hours on the trip home and didn't ask me to drive at all. I arrived home around 5:00am and in time for one more hour of sleep before my new school year officially began.

I will update later on my trip, the kids first day of day care, and Erin's and my first day of school after I have gotten some sleep. . . Till then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you nuts girl!?! Hope you get some shuteye tonight! Nancy

Ang said...

wow, I hate that for you. Sure hope it was fun. Hope the kids' first day went well, I am dying to know about the eating!! Today was L and G's first day back at All Aboard and when I picked up G she told me she had an awesome awesome day! Hope you had the same greating you!

Andrea said...

Hope you all had a great first day and that everyone is adjusting well. Emma is devastated that Isaac won't be at school this year...we have been talking about it all summer so there won't be any meltdowns on the first day back.