Friday, August 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!

Now it's my baby's turn for a birthday! It is hard to believe he is two already and we haven't even been to the ER with him yet! (He's my climber, daredevil, wild man, etc. . . ) We had pretty uneventful day. Phone calls from Grandparents, presents once daddy came home from work, a visit to the "duck" park, and birthday ice cream at Fritz's. I know at two Isaac really doesn't care what we do, but I still wanted him to enjoy his day. I think Sunday at Chuck E. Cheese will be more his thing. Until then. . .

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad he had a good day!

Henley Family said...

Happy Birthday to my Ike the Tike! Tomorrow morning at church I have your and Kalista's b'day presents! I got some yummy cookies for our treats! Happy 2! love you, Aunt Nancy

Deborah said...

Alissa! I found your blog through Rachel and Angie. It's so good to see pictures of your sweet little ones.

Yes, there is something about your baby having birthdays that just doesn't seem right. My "baby" is 3 1/2 and I can hardly stomach it! He keeps telling everyone he's "almost four, and then I will be five." He'll be four in about 4 months.

Good to catch up with the goings-on of your life right now. Come visit my blog sometime!