Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tag -- I'm it

Apparently my sister thinks we are still in grade school at recess. Good thing Tag was one of my favorites! Here's my list. Oh yeah, Rachel -- Tag! You're it!



First memory: It was my third birthday party. I thought of it as a pool party, but really I just played in the sprinkler and kiddie pool with my sisters, the Burnett's, and other friends from church. We all talked into a tape recorder and I used to listen to that tape all the time.


First Real Kiss: Sean Berger


First Concert: Michael W. Smith at the Fox Theatre in St. Louis


First Love: I'm with Jim on this one. While Erin is absolutely my one and only love today, I would have to say my first love was Keith McCord.


First Crush: Chad Evins in Kindergarten or 1st grade. We teeter-tottered and sat on the monkey bars together.


First thought in the morning: "Why is Isaac yelling at Goofy? Go back to sleep!"


First book you remember loving: So hard to choose. . . I guess anything by Janette Oake

First Pet: The first all my own? A cat named Willie. He got hit by a car and had to be put to sleep. I haven't really liked pets since then.


First thing you think of when you hear vacation: Branson or Disney World?


First Best Friend: Jennifer Burnett


Last time you dressed up: Closing banquet of Creative Memories Showcase last Tuesday. I even wore make-up and jewelry!


Last CD bought: I think I bought Erin a Bare Naked Ladies CD for Christmas last year. Maybe it was his birthday in Feb. Or maybe it was the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse soundtrack for my kids for Easter. Can't remember!


Last book you read: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Last time you cried: Saturday when a good friend told me her and her husband were going to start coming back to our church.

Last movie I saw: Spider-Man III at the Omni Max, St. Louis Science Center


Last time told someone "I Love You": Isaac after he fell down a flight of stairs at a friends house today. He tumbled end over end, has a small bump on his head, but is fine now!


Last really funny thing you did: I'm just not very funny. I can't think of a thing! I can tell you the last funny thing Isaac did. . . Last night I was cooking dinner and he came up behind me and zerberted the back of my knee. Just like that, out of the blue. Of course his dad thought that was hilarious, so encouraged him to keep doing it!


Last thing watched on TV: I am currently listening to Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (Kalista, like her mom, has a thing for Christmas movies) The last show I picked was the 10:00 news last night.


Last Halloween Costume: Princess Leia last year. We always do a theme with our kids and last year was a Star Wars theme. Erin was Han, Isaac was a baby Yoda, and Kalista was Darth Maul (red face and all, and it was her pick -- she LOVES Darth Maul!)


Last Concert: I think it was the Dave Matthews Band at Riverport four or five years ago. Or possibly a Billy Joel/Elton John concert in Chicago when I was pregnant with Kalista (So again more than four years ago!) That's pretty sad!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Make-up AND jewelry?!?!?! I am shocked!!

Alissa said...

I'll wear my new outfit on Sunday and you can see for yourself! You should have seen me in the jewelry department at Kohl's trying to pick out a necklace to go with my dress. Honestly I need a personal shopper!