Monday, August 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALISTA!






We now have a 4 year old! Where has the time gone! It has been a good day so far, even if it started way too early (A 5:30 phone call telling Erin that school had been cancelled, followed by two more phone calls all before 6:15, and then Isaac waking up at 7:00 -- a little early for him.) Kalista got to have her morning pop tart and then it was present time! Since she was going to have to wait until daddy got home from his first day of school, it was an added bonus! (By the way school was cancelled due to power outages from storms last night. Many places are without air conditioning.) Anyway back to the birthday girl. So far she loves her new Kid-Tough Digital Camera from her Gramme Karen and her Ariel Card games that daddy picked out. I think the big Cinderella Castle from Disney World will gain popularity when she gets a chance to play with it. Isaac was really taken by the castle too and tried to take over. He kept asking for his presents. Just four more days, buddy! I think the hardest part of the birthday so far was trying to convince Kalista last night that the next day would be her birthday. She knew her party was not the next day, so therefore it couldn't be her birthday, either! I think I finally got her to understand that your birthday is always the same day, but your party could be on any day. (Her and Isaac's shared party at Chuck E. Cheese will be this Sunday after church with all her cousins!) Anyway I think we are in store for lots of picture taking at our house, so until next time. . . everybody say "CHEESE!"

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like she had a great day! I think it is hard for them to understand the birthday and party thing. Even this yr when Madison turned six she thought she was six after her party 5 days before the "real" day. That is a hard one for them to grasp sometimes.
Hope your party this weekend goes great!

Rybak Family said...

Happy Birthday you big 4 year old!

Ang said...

I know I am a suckey aunt for not calling her today. It was a very CRAZY day. I didn't leave school till five, only to come home cook dinner, eat dinner and was back up to school for open house by six. then once I got home at seven forty five it was treadmill time. Then put Grace to bed and outside to watch for shooting stars with Lexi (no luck) now this and bed. Tell her sorry.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just your knickers on and my hand goes inside, 3 fingers in your lovely tight, warm, squishy toddler pussy getting you giggly and making you kick, I work that pussy good getting it nice and wet then pull down your knickers, fingers go in your sweet bum making you squeal and I eat your pussy until you kick, squeal and buck to your first orgasm and now your pussy is mine, you unzip my pants an pull out my hard c-ck, you wrap your warm, wet, soft mouth around it and slurp, lick and suck it until I cum in your mouth, happy birthday .....I take your knickers to smell while I jerk off thinking of you